Summer kick-off!! - LAURA'S little PARTY

Summer kick-off!!

June 01, 2012

June is here! And there's no better month to start your Summer kick-off!
We've got a couple weeks left of school, and my daughter is counting down!

To celebrate a very successful school year, I'm throwing my daughter an
 'end of school-it's finally Summer-pool party'!!
She didn't know that I've been planning this for a while...
{I'm so sneaky sometimes!}

I limited her guest list to 12 friends. It makes it easier to manage party funds!
I went to my favorite party go-to and picked up some fun pool party favors!
The Dollar Tree always, and I mean, always has something fabulous for me.
I bought each guest a pair of flip-flops, goggles, bubbles, and pineapple cups!
I found some SUPER fun Summer printables over at Amanda's Parties To Go  


You can print them out for yourself! They totally completed my party!
I had so much fun finding different ways to use her tags!
I hope my Summer pool party will inspire you to throw your own fabulous shin dig!




















You Might Also Like

0 comments