Memorial Day celebration for $35 - LAURA'S little PARTY

Memorial Day celebration for $35

May 26, 2013

God bless all our Men and Women who have served this great country! 
How are you celebrating this year?

I put together a quick spread for my guests this weekend.
And the best part is, it only cost around $35.
How did I do it? My local Dollar Tree & Walmart helped me!

I couldn't believe Dollar Tree had ribeye steaks for only $1.00!!

{Spices, grilling tray, bbq mit, fork, steak, and spices = $9}


Peach Tea tastes delicious during an outside bbq!
I served it in small Mason jars.

Remember the tutorial for my flip-flop centerpiece? {total cost was $7}
I added festive flowers from Dollar Tree to one of my Mason jars, 
and added some washi tape for more color.
{Total cost for flower spray - $2}

My backdrop was also made out of items from Dollar Tree.
2 white foam boards, paper fans, and tissue fans from Party City.
{Total cost for backdrop = $7}

I purchased cupcakes at Walmart = $6 for a dozen. 
Packaged cookies {also from Walmart} = $2

1 small watermelon from Walmart = $2


My total cost for a fun celebration with friends & family??
Only $35

Wishing all of you a wonderful Memorial Day!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love it!!!! Such a good post for inspiration and where to get everything to put it all together!

    ReplyDelete