Pre-School/Kindergarten Graduation party ideas - LAURA'S little PARTY

Pre-School/Kindergarten Graduation party ideas

May 11, 2014


Another school year has quickly come, and gone! Are you planning a Pre-school, or Kindergarten Graduation party? I've created some fun ideas, using inexpensive ways to decorate, and congratulate your little Graduate! I made sure the party table had lots of color!


I used large colored pencils, a green colored suitcase, tissue balls, and brightly colored chevron fabric as a table cover. And just for fun, I took a flash card and put it in a blue colored frame. Simple decor that will help make your Graduate feel special!


And how fun are these Graduation caps from the 99cent only store?!
They're actually a centerpiece, but they work perfectly as a cap for a little Graduate.


I found some really festive Graduation decor from the 99cent only store. Plates, cups, cardboard Graduation hats, cupcake wrappers, a darling cucpake stand, and Graduation cut-outs.

To make my striped paper straws a bit more festive + Graduation party-friendly, I took some cupcake picks from the 99cent only store, and added them to my straws. I've included the simple steps in a tutorial at the end of this post! {Very easy steps to make something so simple, a little more festive}


I was so happy when I saw these fun 2014 graduation toppers from Creativities Galore!
I always love using their toppers - They're colorful, and always so well made.




And this year they also offer really cute favor tags! I used them for little Graduation party favors by adding them to small yellow boxes. 


My party table backdrop was constructed with a black foam board from Dollar Tree. I used cut-outs of apples, scissors, and a border that I found in their school section. I also took Graduation cut-outs from the 99cent only store, and attached them to the board, to help complete the look!


For a little added Graduation party fun, I picked up a few of these fun masks!
I found them at the 99cent only store. My little guy couldn't stop giggling as I was trying to take his picture. They had an assortment of masks that will bring funny smiles to your little guests!

This is an exciting time for our little Pre-school & Kindergarten graduates! A simple celebration will help make this milestone even more memorable for them!

As promised, here is my simple + no fuss tutorial for creating a festive party straw! {this will actually work for ANY party theme}

Supplies I used:
Paper straws, double sided tape, and cupcake picks I found at the 99cent only store.


Step 1: Open up the picks, and choose the desired toppers. You can use 1 for each straw, but I decided to add 2 different toppers.


Step 2: Remove the toothpicks from the toppers. Some came out pretty easily, while others were stuck on pretty good.


Step 3: Figure out the placement for your first topper, and attach with tape.


 Step 4: Attach the second topper with tape, and you're done.
Sip & enjoy!
















You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Such a colorful and fun party! Love the straw flag tutorial! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love the straws!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas! My Ella graduates preschool in three weeks! So exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ideas as always! I'm going to use some of this as inspiration for my nieces high school graduation party! Thanks Laura!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the bright colors and the easy-on-the-wallet ideas! Great job as always Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this so bright, colorful, budget friendly. Great Idea and Party

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so much fun, love this great idea and all the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete